How/When Can I Order Gear?
- All bags are now available 24/7 on the website as pre-order only. This won't be for much longer as we hope to have a set turnaround time in the near future. To keep up to date on all the latest with new gear and products, follow us on Instagram @low_drag_linehand or sign up for our newsletter on the bottom of the homepage on our website. .
When Will My Order Arrive?
- Everything outside of bag orders will ship 1-3 business days, except for on weekends. If placed on a Friday evening or weekend, they will ship out the following business day (Monday).
- For gear, we currently DO NOT have an ETA given when placing your order. We are working hard to change this. We encourage you to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (775)400-75181 or through the website contact page and we will gladly give you an update and answer any questions you might have.
I Made a Mistake on My Order/I Need to Update My Address!
- We know that you will be racing against the clock to get your order in and you might just miss something! Email, call or contact us through the website to let us know what you would like to change and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- The Lineman life brings lots of changes, especially location changes. If you need to update your address, contact us via the website, phone or send the new address along with your order number to our email. If you think you might be somewhere else by the time your order is shipping out, shoot us an email to contact you before shipping and we will get the updated address from you then.
Where Can I Add Imagery to my Embroidery Like I Have in the Past?
- In order to streamline production and keep our turn around times to a minimum, we have had to halt adding imagery to embroidery. We look forward to adding more customizations like this in the future, with hopes of being able to accommodate everyone!
Can I Request a Font/Color for My Embroidery? I Don't See it on the Order Form.
- If you would like a specific color or font for your embroidery, you can add a note on the order and we will get back to you and let you know if it is doable. Or you can contact us with what you are looking for and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
What does "awaiting fulfillment " mean? Why haven't I gotten an order update?
- Your order status of "awaiting fulfillment" means that we have received your order and we are working on it. This order status will not change until your order ships. When this happens, you will get an email notification stating that the status of your order has changed to "shipped" and will include tracking with your order. If you want to see where your order is in the process, or just want to check in with us, please feel free to do so and we will be happy to help.
My shipping cost seems off. What do I do to check this?
- We were able to upgrade our shipping system so that USPS generates your shipping cost in real time to create a more accurate charge. We used to go off of a flat weight cost, but this created inaccuracies when shipping to the east coast vs. the west coast. This helps us by not having to constantly send refunds and also eat shipping costs at the same time. For the most part, this system is great. However the AI has a hard time generating accurate weight cost/box size when ordering multiple different items i.e. a hat, ditty bag, sunshade, shirt, etc. If you order something like this, you may be overcharged on shipping. You can either pay the invoice to have your order go through (and contact us to check on the accuracy of the charge) or wait to pay, contact us, and have us check on shipping charges before you pay. In general, we always refund shipping costs (if there is any) when we go to ship out your order wether you have contacted us or not.